I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Martin ?
With over 30 years experience running his successful family business, Martin is passionate in helping others to achieve their goals With decades of exposure to other large and SME businesses through his contacts, he has a broad overview of many sectors and different business methodologies. Martin is keenly interested in working with upcoming generations in family business and helping them reach their potential.
- Administrative and support services-
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and rural-
- Transport, postal and warehousing-
- Wholesale trade-
State: New South Wales
- Central and North Sydney-
- South & South West Sydney-
- Sydney Markets-
- West Sydney and Blue Mountains-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (New South Wales) or by Phone and online
Director- Pilot Air Compressors Director – Compressed Air Association of Australasia
Martin has more than 30 years’ experience in running a successful business employing over 45 people in the SME space. As is common in the SME space, this ensures a broad exposure to all aspects of the business sector. With a working knowledge across the spectrum covering HR, IT, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Planning and Management, Martin has led such projects as the rollout of four new ERP systems and five website builds and has created and delivered company specific training courses.
Specific skills include:
- Policies and Procedures development
- Business Planning
- Brand Building
- Long Term Relationship building in a wholesale environment
- Understanding and identification of Import Tariffs
- Ensuring legislative Compliance
- Working with Industry Bodies to develop Australian Standards
- Training and Mentoring Junior Staff
- Developing training programs