I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Owner of a very successful Global Consulting Business, Business Consultant, Professional Mentor, Board Member, Workshop and Business Programs Facilitator.
Krishan has worked in a number of industry segments, in a number of countries over the past 40 years. Some of his key strengths and areas of expertise are summarised below:
Leadership: A strong and strategic leader as reflected in the outcomes achieved in different roles undertaken. Leads from the front and focuses on organizational development, business improvement, change management and development of high efficiency teams.
Business Strategy: Well developed skills in understanding the organizational challenges – both internal & external and developing suitable strategies to deliver the desired outcomes.
People Management: A proven track record of motivating people and building teams that deliver business outcomes on a consistent basis. Uses a combination of coaching, personal development, mentoring and performance management techniques
Financial management: High level conceptual and analytical skills. Extensive experience in financial management, revenue & expense budget, and complete P&L accountability.
Customer Focus: Very conscious of and successful at developing and maintaining long term, sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships. Develops strategic business plans to maintain a structured focus on customer management.
Project Management: A proven track record of managing business critical projects. A structured approach to understanding and outlining the project objectives, prioritizing the actions required to achieve the desired outcomes and ongoing monitoring & management.
A brief summary of Krishan's career is outlined below:
2014 - Current. GloTech Process Solutions. (Founder and CEO). GloTech is a well established Global Consulting & Project Management Organisation with customers in Australia, New Zealand, China, India, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Brazil.
2006 - 2014. Operational Australasia. (Managing Director). Operational Group is European group of companies providing Consulting & Project Management services. Krishan managed their Australian and Asian operations.
2013 - 2015. The Cheesecake Shop Bundoora. Franchise Owner and Operator. Owned and operated a very successful retail business, primarily to gain an insight in retail business sector. At the time of sale, the shop was ranked number one in Australia amongst all Cheesecake Shop stores.
2004 - 2006. OccCorp. Fully owned subsidiary of "BOC Gases Australia". Chief Executive Officer. OccCorp is an innovative Injury Management Organisation, working with injured employees of its customers and managing their early Return To Work, leading to significant reductions in WorkCover premiums.
2002-2004. BOC Gases Australia. Vic State Manager. Tasked with improving people and sales performance of worst performing region in South Pacific region. Within 18 months, Victoria was the best performing region. Moved to the new assignment as CEO of OccCorp once the agreed performance goals in this role had been achieved.
1999-2002. BOC Gases New Zealand. National Major Customer Manager. Established and managed the portfolio of all strategic and largest customers of BOC Gases in New Zealand.
1997 - 1999. BOC Gases New Zealand. National Business Manager - Gas Generation Systems. Had significant success in this role with multiple, multi million dollar installations of onsite gas generation plants.
1995-1997. Spraying Systems New Zealand. National Sales Manager.
1983-1995. Macneill and Magor Group, New Delhi India. Regional Manager North India.
1981-1983. Petrochemical Engineering Company. Project Engineer.
What do some of the people say about me:
Alun James. Team Leader - Project Delivery and Senior Project Manager at WSP in New Zealand
- Krishan was an engaged "major customer executive", engaged with his customers and willing to push engineering (in a collaborative way) to ensure that the best result was achieved for the client.
Andy Collins. Managing Director at Moyleen Consulting and Training Group
- Krishan and I worked together on a number of joint sales initiatives while he ran OccOrp. His insight into the growth opportunities available and willingness to use different BD channels and incentive methods to access these was both refreshing and motivating.
Warren Millar. Key Account Manager at Hilti Australia
- Krishan is a customer focussed and results orientated manager and sales professional. Whilst working at BOC I was always impressed by Krishan's professionalism, his business acumen and his true leadership of the Victorian sales team. Krishan was an approachable manager who could communicate at all levels within the BOC organisation. I would happily recommend Krishan and believe that he would be an asset to any organisation he chooses to work with.
Cameron Lloyd. General Manager at InvoCare
- During the time I had a dotted line reporting into Krishan, he had responsibility for BOC’s Sales Organisation in the Victorian market. Krishan’s ability to translate his thorough knowledge of business into profitable sales initiatives was impeccable, proved by consistent sales success. Applying his skill Krishan developed the strategic and tactical plan to turn around this underperforming region. His tenure transformed the Victorian sales performance from being the worst in South Pacific to being the best performing sales region.
- Krishan is a thought leader, able to bring new and innovative ideas through to execution. I found Krishan’s leadership style of coaching his team, allowed them to perform at their best, whilst also pushing them to continue improving both professionally and personally. I would not hesitate in recommending Krishan.
Cameron Gilliland. General Manager at Carlyon Civil Construction Ltd
- Krishan had full responsibility for all commercial negotiations at BOC's major customers. This group included some of New Zealand's largest operations across multiple market segments. Krishan was outstanding at bringing deals to a successful closure. His very vigilant and tenacious approach was impressive to watch.
Andrew Sarah (CAMA, CPAM, MIEAust, [LION™]). Melbourne Chapter Chair - Asset Management Council Melbourne Chapter.
- Krishan's knowledge of the print industry including the chemical side of these businesses including the emerging topic of carbon tax. He has been of great in sharing this knowledge with other professionals. Including twice presenting on these topics at Asset Management Council and Engineer Australia's sessions. His way at looking at solutions to improve the customers bottom line and solve environmental issues was clear in his presentation and business.
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Coaching for Performance
- Stealth Sales Development
- Executive Development