I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Department of Education & Training, Victoria - Project Manager, Trainer, Facilitator and Leadership Strategist
Project Management, Continuous Improvement , Grant Writer|| Department of Education and Training, Higher Education || Aug 2021 - Contract
- Lead Workforce Skill Set Pilot Fund Model for Vic Govt
- Manage development of projects from planning phase to execution
- Research, prepare, write and submit grant proposals for TAFE's and training providers
- Create timelines, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Identify community resources for networking and collaboration.
- Collect, analyse and report data on the performance of funded programs
- Provide expert advice and guidance to project teams to enable effective decision making and achievement of outcomes
- Diagnose emerging issues, obstacles, opportunities and the strategic implication of a situation both internally and externally
- Assess contractor, plans and performance and negotiate quality improvements
- Establish and implement QA processes and procedures
- Actively promote and drives change using broad influencing skills to overcome barriers and gain support
- Identify and document program/project risks and develop effective management strategies
- Initiate, accelerate, decelerate, redefine and terminate projects or activities as necessary to achieve outcomes and strategic benefit
- Proactively manage scope issues as required to deliver program or projects on time and on budget
- Provide strategic advice and guidance
- Establish and manage governance arrangements, processes, bodies and working groups
- Produce briefings and program reports and provide advice to enable effective decision making Key Achievements:
- Lead and managed first ever skills set pilot program changing funding model for Vic Government from concept to development, execution and transfer
Senior Policy Analyst & Project Management, Continuous Improvement|| Agriculture Victoria Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions || May 2021 – 27th August 2021
- Provide policy analysis and coordination
- Provide timely and high-level strategic advice and recommendations to Agriculture Policy Executives
- Assisted in the development of policy, improving business rules, systems, and processes
- Engaged with key internal, external industry stakeholders, state and federal governments and national committees
- Manage complex projects
- Plan and monitor by using effective tools to track project progress
- Lead and manage sign on on bonus project
- Provide strategic advice
- Created a structure enabling the team to better manage workload
- Developed and drove effective structure to reduce Signon Bonus inbox of 700 to achieving 152 within a 5 week period
- Shaped strategic policy for the Season Workforce program
- Actively contributed to policy development
Independent Business Owner/Continuous Improvement & Strategy Consultant || Domino Effect Consulting || Aug 2015 - Current
- Conduct assessment of client's operations
- Assess processes, project manage and implement success strategies
- Evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a project
- Guide clients through implications of improvement
- Analyse business and management processes to drive change
- Develop strategies to boost performance, productivity, facilitate progress, reduce cost and increase bottom line
- Lead and Manage projects - monitors performance against objectives and manages project risks and issues
- support and guide clients to focus on core business and process improvement
- Co-ordinate and lead key projects for improvement
- Created the RESET formula. RESET provides a structured approach for thinking, make better decisions, manage self-talk, identify skills gap and create change
- Facilitate critical alignment for business success
- Manage all aspects of the business (Accounting, Marketing, Budgeting, HR, PR).
- Developed and built the business from start-up.
- Developed, led and delivered a FOCUS group program to help long term unemployed upskill and secure long term, sustainable employment
- Train clients on continuous improvement strategies
- Provide mentorship and coaching – facilitate workshops, presentations and team trainings
- Nominated 2019 Australian Coach of the Year.
- International Best-Selling Author ‘’Change Makers’’ and ‘’Finding a Job in Uncertain Times – Employment Success’’
- Interviewed Live on Alive 90.5 FM - Business Insights, Radio Eastern FM, Ticker TV – on Business/ Leadership.
- Featured in the World media! FOX, NBC, CBS, The Boston Herald and NY Headline – On Leadership and continuous improvement
- Create transformational change for clients - received many testimonials/positive feedbacks from clients.
Team Leader, Service Centre Delivery, Continuous Improvement || Services Australia, Centrelink || Nov 2013 – Aug 2017
- Lead and managed two of Services Australia largest Victorian sites, the largest employer of public sector employees
- Managed relationships and collaborated with local, state and federal government
- Coached and mentored my team to their success
- Prioritise and shift demand whilst working under pressure
- Drove compliance and improvement in accordance with the needs of the Government through careful and effective team management and coordination.
- Managed online and new claims KPIs whilst ensuring all work was completed in accordance with key processes.
- Handled team to meet service delivery outcomes and ensuring front of house principles were adhered to, in accordance with the needs of the Government of the day.
- Facilitated the real time monitoring of staff interactions with customers.
- Planned innovative business ideas resulting in increased productivity and efficiencies within the department.
- Established training program for team members through careful analysis of reports, listings and daily news.
- Winner for Area Annual National Awards in the category of Networks and Relationships (Centrelink)
- Member of the Zone People Group, Area South East, involved in continuous improvement, identifying key areas of focus, specifically around working environments between Medicare/Centrelink, focusing on the different customer base, preparedness for change, local response guidelines, training and support, Co-Location preparation and post support and overall consistency.
- Participated and implemented significant changes within Australian Government DHS over the 17 years of service
- Organised, prioritised and delivered high-quality results whilst working in a high-pressure environment.
- Built strong relationships with community members, which led to the success of Mental Health Community events within the Gippsland Region
- Recognised for my ability to organise, prioritise and swiftly shift demands whilst working under pressure
- Proactive in providing feedback to team members on best practise ensuring processes such as the R&MCT and FOH models were adhered to.
- Successfully managed online and new claims KPI’s, back loaded work, ensured all work was distributed and actioned accordingly, shepherding my team to our success in accordance with day 1 processes.
Prison Liaison Officer|| Department of Human Services, Centrelink || Oct 2003 – Nov 2013
- Assessed, Mentored, and coached clients, coordinated development plans and assisted prisoners in their transition back into the community
- Established and maintained trusting relationships with prisoners, prisoner families, prison staff and community at large
- Ran weekly seminars on topic such as – goal planning, job preparedness, self-management, self-esteem, communication
- Supported and mentored employees as part of a virtual state whilst remaining involved in the development and implementation of solutions to meet customer needs.
- Established and fostered working relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate streamlined access.
- Led, managed and delivered the department’s Centrelink services to highly vulnerable and complex customers.
- Provided Centrelink services and communication with the internal staff members across the network who required support with a prison release client.
- Winner for Area Annual National Awards in the category of Networks and Relationships Australian Government Department of Human Services for developing and strengthening working relationships and enduring partnerships within the prison servicing space.
- Developed a local justice reference group to enhance service coordination
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to professionally manage and deliver the Department’s Centrelink services to highly vulnerable complex customers in a particularly challenging external environment.
- Managed the external stakeholder relationships within the prison to facilitate streamlined access and provision of government services and communication
- Developed, launched, and lead the Prison Servicing Group to effectively facilitate open communication between the key stakeholders.
- Chaired meetings dealing with issues of community interest and attendees included members of Community Organisations to representatives of peak Government bodies.
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation for my contribution to the success of the Fulham Correctional Centre ISC Trade and Careers Expo.
Customer Service Officer || Department of Human Services, Centrelink ||June 2000 – Oct 2003
Call Centre Team Leader || ESANDA Finance, ANZ ||June 1998 – July 1999
- Diploma of Professional Coaching
- Certificate IV Training & Assessor
- Certified Extended Disc Consultant
- Certificate IV Business - Communication and Self Management
- Double Diploma Project Management and Leadership Management