I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
PMO Manager at Pentana Solutions. I manage eleven project managers across Aust and NZ region in corporate. Business and Project Manger Mentor, Trainer and Facilitator - For my own business at The Domino Effect Consulting & Facilitating. Project Manage three new business projects in my own consultancy working together with CEOs of these businesses.
Project Manager, Youth Justice Pre-Apprenticeship Pilot Program || Bendigo Kangan Institute || Contract
Managed a pre-apprenticeship pilot program in a youth justice setting. This project was a government funded project involving senior stakeholders from the Dept of Education and required substantial reporting and documented processes. I managed all aspects of Project Management (PMBOK)
Project Manager, Industry Partnerships || Department of Education and Training || Aug 2021 - May 2022
I managed the initiation and implementation of a new government grant program the Workforce Skill Set Fund (WSSF). This project was funded by Department of Education and Training and required leading, managing and substantial reporting and documented process. I set up, managed and maintained systems to support thorough reporting, tracking and monitoring of progress and milestones.
- Project Lead for $13 Million Workforce Skill Set Pilot Project Fund, monitoring the implementation of 64 projects
- Work across a range of grant programs – WTIF, RSTF, Clean Economy
- Co-ordinate pre-assessment grant application screening
- Manage the assessments of applications
- Review grant applications and supporting documentation
- Prepare briefs to delegate
- Prepare common funding agreements/milestones and deliverables
- Common funding agreement execution
- Co-ordinate and facilitate Project Initiation Meetings
- Manage variations/breaches
- Prepare event briefs
- Panel presentation and facilitation
Independent Business Owner/Continuous Improvement & Strategy Consultant || Domino Effect Consulting || Aug 2015 - Current
My role is to ensure the appropriate program and project management methodologies are being applied. To do this I manage and coordinate the management of scope, identification and escalation of issues, risks, budgets. (To name a few...)
- Strategy elicitation
- Conduct assessment of client and business operations
- Assess processes, project manage and implement success strategies
- Evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a project
- Guide clients through implications of improvement
- Analyse business and management processes to drive change
- Develop strategies to boost performance, productivity, facilitate progress, reduce cost and increase bottom line
- Lead and Manage projects - monitors performance against objectives and manages project risks and issues
- support and guide clients to focus on core business and process improvement
- Co-ordinate and lead key projects for improvement
- Created the RESET formula. RESET provides a structured approach for thinking, make better decisions, manage self-talk, identify skills gap and create change
- Facilitate critical alignment for business success
- Manage all aspects of the business (Accounting, Marketing, Budgeting, HR, PR).
- Developed and built the business from start-up.
- Developed, led and delivered a FOCUS group program to help long term unemployed upskill and secure long term, sustainable employment
- Train clients on continuous improvement strategies
- Provide mentorship and coaching – facilitate workshops, presentations and team trainings
- Created R.E.S.E.T framework
- Nominated 2019 Australian Coach of the Year.
- International Best-Selling Author ‘’Change Makers’’ and ‘’Finding a Job in Uncertain Times – Employment Success’’
- Interviewed Live on Alive 90.5 FM - Business Insights, Radio Eastern FM, Ticker TV – on Business/ Leadership.
- Featured in the World media! FOX, NBC, CBS, The Boston Herald and NY Headline – On Leadership and continuous improvement
- Create transformational change for clients - received many testimonials/positive feedback from clients.
Department of Education and Training, Higher Education || Aug 2021 - Contract
Project Management, Assessor, Project Management, Milestone Monitoring, Continuous Improvement, Stakeholder Management, Manage development of projects from planning phase to execution
Agriculture Victoria Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions || May 2021 – 27th August 2021
Senior Policy Analyst, Project Management, Assessor, Project Management, Milestone Monitoring, Continuous Improvement, Stakeholder Management, Manage development of projects from planning phase to execution
- Provide policy analysis and coordination
- Assisted in the development of policy, improving business rules, systems, and processes
- Manage complex projects
- Plan and monitor by using effective tools to track project progress
- Provide strategic advice
- Created a structure enabling the team to better manage workload
- Developed and drove effective structure to reduce Signon Bonus inbox of 700 to achieving 152 within a 5 week period
- Shaped strategic policy for the Season Workforce program
- Actively contributed to policy development
Team Leader, Service Centre Delivery, Continuous Improvement || Services Australia, Centrelink || Nov 2013 – Aug 2017
- Lead and managed two of Services Australia largest Victorian sites, the largest employer of public sector employees
- Managed relationships and collaborated with local, state and federal government
- Coached and mentored my team to their success
- Prioritise and shift demand whilst working under pressure
- Drove compliance and improvement in accordance with the needs of the Government through careful and effective team management and coordination.
- Managed online and new claims KPIs whilst ensuring all work was completed in accordance with key processes.
- Handled team to meet service delivery outcomes and ensuring front of house principles were adhered to, in accordance with the needs of the Government of the day.
- Facilitated the real time monitoring of staff interactions with customers.
- Planned innovative business ideas resulting in increased productivity and efficiencies within the department.
- Established training program for team members through careful analysis of reports, listings and daily news.
- Winner for Area Annual National Awards in the category of Networks and Relationships (Centrelink)
- Member of the Zone People Group, Area South East, involved in continuous improvement, identifying key areas of focus, specifically around working environments between Medicare/Centrelink, focusing on the different customer base, preparedness for change, local response guidelines, training and support, Co-Location preparation and post support and overall consistency.
- Participated and implemented significant changes within Australian Government DHS over the 17 years of service
- Organised, prioritised and delivered high-quality results whilst working in a high-pressure environment.
- Built strong relationships with community members, which led to the success of Mental Health Community events within the Gippsland Region
- Recognised for my ability to organise, prioritise and swiftly shift demands whilst working under pressure
- Proactive in providing feedback to team members on best practise ensuring processes such as the R&MCT and FOH models were adhered to.
- Successfully managed online and new claims KPI’s, back loaded work, ensured all work was distributed and actioned accordingly, shepherding my team to our success in accordance with day 1 processes.
Prison Liaison Officer|| Department of Human Services, Centrelink || Oct 2003 – Nov 2013
- Assessed, Mentored, and coached clients, coordinated development plans and assisted prisoners in their transition back into the community
- Established and maintained trusting relationships with prisoners, prisoner families, prison staff and community at large
- Ran weekly seminars on topic such as – goal planning, job preparedness, self-management, self-esteem, communication
- Supported and mentored employees as part of a virtual state whilst remaining involved in the development and implementation of solutions to meet customer needs.
- Established and fostered working relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate streamlined access.
- Led, managed and delivered the department’s Centrelink services to highly vulnerable and complex customers.
- Provided Centrelink services and communication with the internal staff members across the network who required support with a prison release client.
- Winner for Area Annual National Awards in the category of Networks and Relationships Australian Government Department of Human Services for developing and strengthening working relationships and enduring partnerships within the prison servicing space.
- Developed a local justice reference group to enhance service coordination
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to professionally manage and deliver the Department’s Centrelink services to highly vulnerable complex customers in a particularly challenging external environment.
- Managed the external stakeholder relationships within the prison to facilitate streamlined access and provision of government services and communication
- Developed, launched, and lead the Prison Servicing Group to effectively facilitate open communication between the key stakeholders.
- Chaired meetings dealing with issues of community interest and attendees included members of Community Organisations to representatives of peak Government bodies.
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation for my contribution to the success of the Fulham Correctional Centre ISC Trade and Careers Expo.
Customer Service Officer || Department of Human Services, Centrelink ||June 2000 – Oct 2003
Call Centre Team Leader || ESANDA Finance, ANZ ||June 1998 – July 1999
- Diploma of Professional Coaching
- Certificate IV Training & Assessor
- Certified Extended Disc Consultant
- Certificate IV Business - Communication and Self Management
- Double Diploma Project Management and Leadership Management
- Project Management
- Certified International Facilitator
- Negotiation and Crisis Intervention
- Conflict Resolution