I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Alan?
I help businesses thrive by putting the customer first and aligning the whole organisation to grow their customer value and loyalty.
I do this by starting with understanding the customer and coaching leaders to develop and implement strategies and systems that enable everyone to deliver 10 out of 10 service!
Building a culture of Customer Service Excellence and understanding what problem you help your customer solve are key drivers of business performance and growth.
We achieve this through working on the following areas:
• Customer Journey Mapping
• Goal setting (business & personal)
• Creating the Vision and purpose for the organisation
• Strategy and organisation structure to achieve the vision
• Financial Planning and analysis, Budgeting, Capex, Opex and Cashflow
• Scenario Planning
• Sales and Operational planning and execution to deliver the strategy
• Business performance improvement – culture, processes, systems & profitability
• Business Model Optimisation
• Coaching, mentoring and human capital development
• Systems, Processes, Scorecards and the right KPI’s
- Transport, postal and warehousing-
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and rural-
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- North East VIC-
Locations by request:
- Melbourne CBD-
- Melbourne East-
- Melbourne North-
- Melbourne North West-
- Melbourne South-
- Melbourne South East-
- Melbourne West-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
SBMS Mentor and in the process of building my own beekeeping and honey business in NE Victoria.
I have been building customer centric cultures and leading teams and businesses for 22 years. I have extensive experience across different industry sectors having held operations and executive leadership roles in the commercial fishing industry, automotive and industrial markets, responsible for the distribution and maintenance of diesel and gas engines, digital communication, content creation and consulting services for large infrastructure projects and transport and distribution of quarry and landscape materials.
This has enabled me to understand a wide range of business models including, primary raw material conversion into semi-finished/finished product, automotive and industrial equipment manufacturing and distribution (international and local), high volume/low margin and low volume/high margin businesses.