I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Hofstra University, New York
- Founded, grew and managed the Step into Life, group outdoor personal training franchise brand. Built it from the ground up to over 160 franchises in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provided exercise memberships and fitness related merchandise to over 10,000 members via a franchise system.
- Achieved 25th position on BRW list of the 100 fastest growth franchise systems in Australia.
- Pioneered the biggest fitness franchise in Australia.
- Successfully led a re-branding update resulting in increased brand exposure and sales.
- Established offices/warehouse facilities in 5 states of Australia and New Zealand.
- Transitioned the group to new extranet/crm system reducing administration time for franchisees, increased kpi awareness and made reporting easier.
- Created a goal setting program to motivate clients called “Training Club” which increased exercise adherence and increased sales for franchisees.
- Created a kpi based incentive program for franchisees called “Best on Ground” which rewarded improved performance.
- Fitness consultant to the Holden Motor Racing Team and Super car drivers and part of over 12 Bathurst and Sandown wins.
- Completed “The Pioneer”, 7-day mountain bike stage race in New Zealand. 549kms and 15,824m climbing.
- Completed 6 Ironman’s and 30 Half-Ironman’s
- Represented Australia in World Championships Long Course Triathlon
- Tennis scholarship to Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Samford University Hardest working athlete award
- Professional Tennis player
- Identifying business opportunities; growth strategies and system development
- Franchise system development including operational manuals, flow charts, and training programs
- Brand development including guidelines and compliance
- Marketing material and campaigns to attract clients and recruit franchisees.
- Developing franchise recruitment material including information kits; FAQ’s and summary info.
- Developing and presenting franchise information sessions and tours.
- Initial and on-going training of franchisees and support staff.
- Contract negotiations including leases, importing, warehousing and with domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Development and management of IT systems and web-based presence.
- Franchise agreement and disclosure document design, preparation and FCC compliance
- Franchisee and franchisor relationship building, communication and mediation.
- Marketing levy administration and management
- Fitness and business training programs to increase retention and sales.
- Presenter and public speaker
- BSc Exercise Science