I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Dan?
Dan Cimpoesu CPA
In 2003 Dan established then successfully grew his family business; he is now well placed to advise on all aspects of developing and running a small to medium business. Dan is qualified as a certified professional accountant (CPA) and technology specialist. He combines his talent and experience in retail and manufacturing, finance, investment banking, accounting / control, IT business systems, Internet technologies and marketing to help businesses operate successfully.
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Retail trade-
- Information media and telecommunications-
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Financial and insurance services-
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- Melbourne CBD-
- Melbourne East-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
SBMS Business Mentor | Certified Accountant | Technology Solution Architect
Dan has worked for several big businesses and currently he works in his family business that he established in 2003 (his son is currently the company Managing Director). He started his career as an electronics and telecommunications engineer then he became a software developer.
Back in 2002 Dan and his family relocated overseas for a work contract. When he returned home in Melbourne he decided to start his family business. He went on NEIS program (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme) then he established a project management and IT contracting company. Later on the company expanded to become an importer and retailer. Dan went through the experience to start and grow a successful business and now he masters the whole process.
Some of Dan's key areas of expertise he could help a small / medium business with are:
- strategy: markets, collaborations, efficiency, innovation
- governance: systems, rules, controls, accountability, ethics, risk management, compliance
- accounting: cashflow, business finance, business planning, business controls, relationships with government agencies
- online: websites, electronic communications, marketing
- business systems running in the cloud: Google office suite, business applications
- software development and R&D: reporting / monitoring, Internet software integration, business process management
Some of Dan’s more recent work:
- 2009-present. Executive Director, Accounting and IT for a medium size retailer, wholesaler and importer.
- 2007-2008. Java Middleware Team Leader (Associate) for a large investment banking company.
- 2003-2007. Senior Java Software Developer (Independent contractor) for a large retail group.
- 2000-2001. IT Software Architect and Developer (Independent contractor) for a large stock broker.
- CPA Accountant
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Monash University
- Certicate IV in Small Business Management, Box Hill Institute
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology / Software Development, Monash University
- Master of Engineering Electronics and Telecommunications, Politehnica University of Bucharest P