What is your voucher code?
Mentor; Business Value Analyst, Exit Strategist and Broker.
Denise has managed business transition projects for much of her professional life. Key responsibilities have included balancing associated party needs, managing business changes, monitoring KPIs and managing resources.
* Practicing LINCHPIN
* Value Analyst in Business Sale-Readiness and facilitating the exit/entrance of Business Owners
* Business Broker and Exit Strategist
* Creator of knowledge gap-filling training programs e.g. How to Buy a Business; Tales from the Backend of the Business Lifecycle.
* Certified Practicing Business Broker (CPBB) via Australian Institute of Business Brokers (AIBB)
* Established "the entrepreneurial mother®" specialising in Finishing Unfinished Business
* SOLD aCEtalentNET (Corporate Talent Agency for Change Management Consultants)
* Qualified as a Certified Agents Representative (CAR REIV)
* Built aCE talentNET into a 7-figure Business
* Contributed to the best-selling book "Secrets of Inspiring Women Exposed"
* SOLD The MOS Network
* SOLD Australian Homestay
* Launched aCE talentNET (nee aCE Resources)
* Re-established aCE Resources representing Management Consultants internationally
* Established The MOS Network, in partnership, sourcing specific 'process/productivity' Consultants
* Established aCE Resources Melbourne
* Implementation and Skills Specialist with Proudfoot Consulting and Philip Crosby (TQM)
* Organisational Development, Communications and Training at ANZ Banking Group
- Bachelor of Training and Development, University of Melbourne
- Diploma of Training and Development, University of Melbourne
- Certified Agents Representative Real Estate Institute of Victoria
- Certificate IV, Workplace Training
- Certified Practicing Business Broker, Australian Institute of Business Brokers
- Registered Business Valuer, Australian Valuers Institute