I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Peter?
Peter has a long history of success in managing and running engineering and manufacturing companies, specialising in marketing, sales, management, business planning, engineering and manufacturing. He is also experienced in reporting to Boards. Peter has the ability to think outside the square, assess problems and challenges, make logical decisions and move on when required. He is an excellent listener and an empathetic manager.
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- Administrative and support services-
- Bass Coast-
- South Gippsland-
Locations by request:
- Central VIC-
- East Gippsland-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
Owner and General Manager, PackoDairyTechrefrig Pty Ltd
Peter has a wealth of engineering and business management experience, successfully running a number of companies and managing the regional base of a large multinational company.
· 1977-1986. Design Engineer, rising to Divisional Manager, Penguin Industrials (Pty) Ltd. Involved in tendering for municipal and government contracts, product manufacturing, staff and site control.
· 1986-1994. General Manager and Alternate Director, MEWA Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd. Responsible for the operations of a manufacturing installation and service company employing 300 people and selling 200 products. Increased monthly turnover by 25 per cent, allowing Stock Exchange listing.
· 1994-2001. General Manager, Chloromatic Pty Ltd, chlorination equipment, ozone generator and heat pump manufacturer. Responsible for all facets of operations and grew the company from a local business to a national company in five state capital cities and an export market.
· 2002-2003. General Manager, Suhner (UK) Ltd, manufacturer of quality niche equipment and part of a Swiss manufacturing group. Responsible for running the business, particularly financial controls, staff motivation and customer service.
· 2003-2008. General Manager and managing director, Packo Fullwood Pty Ltd, international OEM company providing a range of capital equipment through to consumables. Responsible for managing the company and motivating staff during a challenging time for the company.
· 2008-2010. Regional Manager, South West Group, Kempe Engineering Group, a private engineering group with 2500 employees internationally and 14 Australian manufacturing bases. Responsible for major projects, profitability and marketing within a region. Successfully planned and opened two new branches.
2011-present. Owner and General Manager, PackoDairyTechrefrig Pty Ltd. Part-time business consultant focussing on business development, sales and marketing.
- MBA (dip)
- Stainless Steel manufacture & processing
- HND Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Pneumatics
- Member of the American Institute of Metals
- Member, Dairy Association of Australia (DIAA)