What is your voucher code?
Business/marketing coach - Validating business idea (start-ups) - End-to-end business planning and launch - Advise and provide insights international brands on Australia business landscape to assess business viability Business course facilitator - Deliver small business start-up and Asia Pacific business cultures short courses with Centre for Adult Education, Box Hill Institute
Keat has worked in local and international business and marketing in Asia Pacific for more than 20 years. Prior to his current role providing marketing advice, he worked for iconic, global consumer and technology multi-nationals.
Keat's expertise are:
- developing strategic business and marketing plans
- generating business models, brand development
- product category management and channel, and
- business development.
Keat will be able to help you develop clarity and untangle issues on:
- Validating their business idea(s)
- Developing a viable business model
- Reviving a business or taking it to the next level
- Build a measurable and actionable business plan
- Sales and marketing plan development
- Developing strategies or tactical programs that support a business goal/objective.
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Professional Diploma in Asia Pacific Marketing
- Cert IV, Training & Assessment (TAE 40110)
- Certified Practising Marketer (AMI)
- Certified Professional Marketer Asia Pacific