I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Independent Business Continuity Consultant and Strategist
David has more than 40 years’ management experience in professional services, IT consulting, practice and project management. For the past 25 years, he has specialised in business continuity management. His industry experience has encompassed roles including solutions development, project management, systems development management, consulting services principal and business management. All these roles had specific end-user and customer focus and this is very evident in David's consultative approach to assignments. He has also managed business units and complex projects, requiring a wide range of technical and business capabilities.
David’s key strengths and experience cover a breadth of consultancy, including:
- Business continuity planning/disaster recovery planning and risk management
- Customer quality programs
- Set-up and management of Program Offices
- Major bid, contract management and negotiation
- Practice leadership and business unit management
- People management and mentoring, resource management, career monitoring and development
- Drafting and delivering business unit financial and business plans
- Business development: pre-sales, sales
- Client relationship management
- Management and delivery of consulting services.
David is an experienced BCP consultant, project/program manager and professional services manager. He has served on a number of business continuity forums and working parties. He holds a worldwide FBCI accreditation from the Business Continuity Institute [UK]. He fully supports and applies the current Australian BC standards and risk standards.
As a professional services, projects and program manager, David has been a member of senior management teams and has worked closely with senior executives of both partner and client organisations in effectively planning, managing and implementing change. Over his career, David has provided his skills and experience to major organisations in both the public and private sector as well as defence. In Australia, Canada and the UK, David is a renowned conference speaker on business continuity strategies.
- Diploma of Business Studies
- Fellow of the Business Continuity Institute - FBCI