I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Leo?
Leo has a has a great deal of experience in local and regional business development and a wealth of knowledge about business planning, establishing action plans, marketing plans and writing press releases. His strength lies in being able to define succinctly what issues may need addressing in order for an SME to progress further.
- Information media and telecommunications-
- Public administration inc. Government relationships-
- Tourism, hospitality, accommodation and food services-
- Retail trade-
- Education and training-
- East Gippsland-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria)
Part-time private business consultant doing sessional work in the Monash University Gippsland Campus Marketing Department.
Initially Leo worked in local and regional business development across Gippsland and more recently with Latrobe City Council. Since 1990, his work has focussed on helping small to medium enterprises (SMEs). This includes assistance and expertise in business planning and preparing action plans, marketing plans and written material such as press releases.
Leo has mentored SMEs for more than 10 years across Gippsland and is only too willing to do this again for businesses locally and in northern Victoria. Mentoring has developed his strong interest in understanding the timely and relevant needs of SMEs - which is far more than just population data.
- Currently completing a Master of Business Administration (University of Southern Queensland) - with some emphasis on marketing. Graduate Certificate