What is your voucher code?
Events & Workshops
Management Capabilities - Casey-Cardinia
|Date||Wednesday, 26 Jul 2017|
|Time||10.00am to 12.00pm|
|Address||Casey Cardinia Business Hub
Level 1, 64 Victor Crescent
20 out of 20 places remaining
This Workshop focuses on planning & management - the 2 critical elements critical for small business success.
- Creating, reviewing and implementing Business Plans
- Getting things done – how to effectively plan and use your time
- Improving supply-chain management
- Succession planning
- Creating security over leased premises or intellectual property
- Accessing appropriate legal advice, including on licencing, retail tenancy, intellectual property and credit management
- Getting support
Planning is a critical element of business success – however and all too often, planning is reactive in response to changing circumstances or need rather than a process of looking forward, considering all issues and then developing strategies and prioritised actions.
Taking the time to plan, be it long term or for the year ahead or the coming week, is absolutely essential to maximise the use of available resources, increase the chances of success and to minimise risks.
Whatever form a Plan may take (A Tactical Business Plan to address an immediate need or issue, A Practical Working Business Plan to focus primarily on the year ahead or a Comprehensive “Educational” Business Plan) the Plan should be a tool that is used to guide the growth of the business – not something that once completed ends up in the bottom drawer gathering dust!
A plan is your Compass – its purpose being to guide you on your path to success!