What is your voucher code?
SBMS Mentor, owner, coach and trainer.
Robert has extensive experience working for and consulting to businesses in the technology, small business, tourism, manufacturing and corporate sectors. He is also an IT expert who commenced his career developing and improving software systems and later progressed into senior project management roles. Robert’s strengths include business planning, business management, project management, sales, marketing, IT, business mindset and time management.
Some of Robert’s professional engagements have included:
- 1995-1998. Software Developer and Business Systems Analyst for an IT services company, working on major projects including a legislative database solution and a sales management information system.
- 1998-2000. Business Process Analyst for a large computer company, working on software development, improved practices, training and software assessment.
- 2000-2001. Software Quality Manager for an aerospace company, covering project management, compliance and program quality.
- 2001-2003. Owner of a small business marketing and selling electronic goods to the consumer market.
- 2004-2006. Asia Pacific Region Business Development and Channel Manager for a technology business. Exceeded sales targets, implemented improved systems and developed customer relationships.
- 2007 onwards. Self employed as a business consultant in project management, sales & marketing, business planning and operations.
- Bachelor of Computing (Information Systems) (Honours)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management