I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Business mentor, owner, coach, trainer and facilitator.
Jodie is a resilient business owner and manager. She has transformed the business practices of the small business, not for profits and social enterprise clients she has worked for as a consultant.
Since 2014, Jodie has provided a range of training and coaching services. She has mentored and supported tourism small businesses and has also been a member of the Small Business Advisory Council.
Jodie’s positions have included:
- 1999-2004. Victorian Tourism Operators Association Manager Policy and Membership Services, developing policy, training and lobbying on behalf of tour operators, accommodation and attractions.
- 2005. Council on the Ageing (COTA) three-month Communications and Organisational Development Manager contract, developing grant submissions, volunteer management and advising the CEO and Board.
- 2005-2006. Queen Victoria Women’s Centre Acting General Manager, covering corporate governance, organisation management, building and tenant management, branding and partnerships.
- 2006-2014. Travellers Aid Australia CEO, covering corporate governance, organisational management, financial and funding acquisition, networking and advocacy, branding and partnerships, and consumer services.
- 2014 onwards. Self employed as a business consultant in governance, strategy, sales & marketing, business planning and operations, facilitation and training.
- Certificate IV Governance
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Facilitator – Global Leadership Foundation