I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Business mentor and Business Owner
Unafraid to roll her sleeves up, Cathryn has worked diligently and enthusiastically across a range of industries requiring a range of skills. A problem solver, she is quick to create solutions to complex problems and now runs her own business. Cathryn is a big believer in creating a unique customer experience, which she has done in all her roles to date.
- 2002-2003. Supermarket Register Assistant.
- 2003. Clothing and haberdashery Sales Assistant.
- 2004. Market Researcher for a water filter servicing company.
- 2005. Work experience at a childcare centre to obtain a Certificate III in Children’s Services.
- 2005. Room Assistant at a childcare centre.
- 2006-2007. Order Assembler at a supermarket.
- 2007. Fruit and vegetable store Shop Assistant.
- 2007-2008. Hotel Waitress.
- 2008-2010. Gem and jewellery store Gallery Manager, which included training staff and maintaining customer relationships.
- 2010-2012. Hardware store Service Desk Assistant / Register Operator.
- 2012. Newsagency Customer Service Assistant.
- 2012-current. Owner, wildlife and vermin management company.
- 2015-current. Store/Sales Manager at a possum and merino products business.
- 2017-2018. Owner/Operator of a local products business.
- 2013 - Certificate IV in Small Business Management, Wodonga Institute of TAFE
- 2011 - Certificate II in Conservation Management, North Melbourne Institute of TAFE
- 2005 - Certificate, Education Centre
- 2002 - Diploma in Business Management, Riverina Institute of TAFE