What is your voucher code?
SBMS Mentor and Owner/Manager of a digital training and strategy company, Workshop Leader for Small Business Victoria
Among other things, Sue has run her own business, worked as an assistant accountant, co-ordinated the Mildura Business Excellence Awards and worked as a Citrus Industry Development Officer with Riverina Citrus marketing. She has also worked with numerous community groups including the Merbein Development Association and the Merbein Community Bank.
- 1994-1997. Co-ordinator – Production Horticulture Short Courses, Murray Institute of TAFE. Prepared costings, tenders and co-ordinated training programs and forums.
- 2001-2003. Manager and employment consultant, Active Employment Specialists. Matched jobs, managed employment programs and ensured contract compliance.
- 2003-2007. Employment Programs Manager, Sunraysia Area Consultative Committee. Oversaw indigenous employment program, controlled the budget and supervised the employment projects officer.
- 2007-2008. Small Business Field Officer, Sunraysia Area Consultative Committee. Provided a local presence for the Australian Government’s Small Business Field Officer Program.
- 2008-2016. Small Business Program Manager, Sunraysia Rural Financial Counselling Service In (SunRCS). Managed the program and successfully prepared tender submissions for numerous small business support programs. Held workshops and webinars, prepared program plans and researched, recruited and evaluated trainers and presenters.
- Diploma of Community Services (Financial Counselling), TAFE SA
- Diploma of Business Administration, Clarke Creative Training Consultants
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, Clarke Creative Training Consultants
- Associate Diploma in Accounting, Riverland College of TAFE