I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Events & Workshops
Learn Local Support Program 2022-Project Planning and Implementation
|Date||Wednesday, 1 Jun 2022|
|Time||10.00am to Noon|
|Venue||Webinar Remote on Line -ZOOM|
Workshop – Learn Local – Developing a Project Plan
- Determine the needs of your Project – crucial to completing a successful project is getting real about the true needs/outcomes desired. In this part of the workshop, we will provide understanding, tools and tuition to truly establish organisational needs.
- Working out HOW to make the project work – all projects require detailed planning to ensure all relevant tasks are completed in an orderly fashion. In this part of the workshop, we will provide tools and tuition to help you devise a workable and timely plan so you can achieve your project’s desired outcomes.
- Delegating Tasks & Responsibilities – knowing the needs of a project is one thing but getting it done is another. In this part of the program will help you determine who can do the work and how to delegate/assign responsibilities for work required to complete a project plus provide some simple tools to help co-ordinate/mange workflow and timelines.
- Understanding the REAL cost of a project – all projects have a cost. Sadly, many of these are hidden and therefore often overlooked. In this part of the workshop, we will provide a clear structure/template for determining ALL costs related to a project as well as creating a budget to ensure your projects are profitable.
- Writing and Implementing your project plan – project plans need to be clear and simple to follow to ensure effective implementation and timely outcomes. In this part of the workshop, we will provide a delivery and management platform tool/template to ensure your project objectives are met both on time and on budget.
NOTE - Registrations are limited to 24 participants per Workshop / Webinar maximum of 12 Learn Local Organisations each with a maximum of up to 2 representatives per LLO - first preference will be given to those who have already responded to the EOI called for in April 2022