I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Liam?
I have worked across a broad spectrum of market verticals, particularly working for an outsourcer exposed me to everything from government to insurance to retail. I am a strong believer that business fundamentals transcends the industry and that you can apply the fundamentals across all industries
The main areas of expertise however are below:
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Retail trade-
- Information media and telecommunications-
- Transport, postal and warehousing-
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- Melbourne South East-
- Melbourne East-
- Melbourne South-
- Melbourne CBD-
- Mornington Peninsula-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
SBMS Mentor and Chief Operating Officer
Ran a small business in the early years while at university, was successful in securing key contracts with St Vincent De Paul and Barwon Health.
Many clients through my time at Telstra, Salmat and Kings were small businesses and understanding their unique important challenges.
Typically small businesses are much more conscious about cashflow, limited access to capital, operationally they have key man scenarios and often running inefficiently. Marketing and strategy is often forgotten as they get into the daily grind of “just getting it done”. I offer the ability to step back and work on the business rather than in it bringing an outside perspective from over 20 years in the industry.
Strong technology background.
- Have lead businesses through many digital transformations confident on how I can apply these learnings to use technology to improve the efficiency of any business.
Strong business strategy background.
- Building a strategy is key for any business, it forms the foundation of future decisions and direction. Having built strategies for Australia’s top companies I am comfortable on how to build basic strategies for smaller business with a commercial focus.
Strong operational background
- Based on the strategy building out an operating model that supports the strategic goals is key. Many small businesses have the ideas but struggle in the execution, this phase is about becoming as efficient as possible and learning to measure success.
- Graduate Diploma of Business Management
- ITIL v3
- Scrum Master
- Masters of Business Administration