I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
SBMS Mentor, Business Advisor and Accountant.
Tia worked in retail, gaining valuable experience working with customers and business operations, before becoming a tax accountant and later a business advisor. She is also involved in running a family business.
Tia’s experience crosses accounting, accounting software, small business tax, personal tax, SMSF, cashflow/debtor management, business advice and planning, business startups and business structure advice.
- 2000-2002. Retail Sales Assistant, assisting customers in the clothing industry, co-ordinating stock and communicating promotions.
- 2002-2003. Retail Customer Service Representative, working with customers in a large department store, dealing with sales and assisting the internal accountant.
- 2003-2005. Junior Tax Accountant. Collected financial information and verified details for tax returns, compiled general ledger entries, analysed budgets, financial reports and projections, documented financials and managed accounting cycles and reviewed and processed client payments.
- 2005-current. Accountant and Small Business Advisor working with clients in various industries to provide practical ways of helping them and their business.
- Diploma of Financial Planning: RG146 Financial Planning – Mentor Education
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting): Accounting/Economics/Finance – Swinburne University of Technology