I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Liz?
As a business mentor experienced in accounting and business operations, Liz uses her financial acumen and big picture lens to help others improve their businesses.
She is a strategic thinker, a problem solver and has a strong interest in the economy.
She has the ability to give confidence to mentees and be the sounding board they need to succeed in their business during these challenging times.
Liz takes an holistic approach to each client to watch them succeed and flourish in their chosen business.
She loves brainstorming with business owners, learning about their business and how they've got to where they are today,and offering a fresh perspective to support them to acheive their aspirations.
- Agriculture, forestry, fishing and rural-
- Tourism, hospitality, accommodation and food services-
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- Electricity, gas, water and waste services-
- Administrative and support services-
- Retail trade-
- Education and training-
- Latrobe Valley-
- Melbourne CBD-
- Baw Baw-
Locations by request:
- Melbourne CBD-
- Latrobe Valley-
- (I regularly travel between Gippsland and Melbourne CBD. )
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
Liz Fleming The Efficiency Coach - Business Mentor and Business Consultant - helping small businesses to get to the next level! Liz splits her time between her home in Gippsland and apartment in Melbourne City!
A qualified and experienced Chartered Accountant, Liz now runs a successful business coaching and mentoring business - The Efficiency Coach. She loves working with businesses to ensure they thrive and get them to the next level of success! Her energy and enthusiasm for all things business (and creating efficiencies) is her true asset and passion!
Liz has worked across a range of business operations in the energy, agriculture and retail industries. She has also mentored startup businesses. Liz’s specialty areas include finance, marketing, strategy, business improvement processes, business planning and business processes.
- 2008-2010. Senior Auditor at a large accounting firm in New Zealand, facilitating small to medium business audits.
- 2010-2011. Financial Accountant at a New Zealand electricity company, completing month-end procedures, ensuring record accuracy, responsible for cashflow forecasts.
- 20011-2012. Management and Financial Accountant at a major New Zealand power company, responsible for a range of financials.
- 2012-2014. Corporate/Joint Venture Accountant at a New Zealand oil and gas company, responsible for reporting requirements and liaising with auditors.
- 20014-2016. Contract Interim Finance Manager for a London oil company, responsible for month-end and reporting procedures, annual budget and monthly management reports.
- 2016-2017. Mine Accountant at a major Victorian energy provider, managing staff and compiling and co-ordinating annual budgets, monthly forecasts and management reports.
- 2017-2019. Corporate Services and Finance Manager with a Latrobe Valley Authority, responsible for the finance and procurement team.
- 2019-2020. Sales and Marketing Control Advisor for a large petroleum products business, advising senior leadership on financial control and accounting.
- 2020-current. Business Consultant - helping small businesses creating more time in their business, by reviewing and implementing processes within their business to ensure efficiencies are achieved, through her business as Liz Fleming - The Efficiency Coach.
- Chartered Accountant - Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Canterbury
- Masters in Forensic Accounting - University of Portsmouth
- Certificate in Public Practice (Accounting)