I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Business Mentor and Business Consultant - helping small businesses to get to the next level!
A qualified and experienced Chartered Accountant, Liz now runs a successful business coaching business - The Efficiency Coach. She loves working with businesses to ensure they thrive and get them to the next level of success! Her energy and enthusiasm for all things business (and creating efficiencies) is her true asset and passion!
Liz has worked across a range of business operations in the energy, agriculture and retail industries. She has also mentored startup businesses. Liz’s specialty areas include finance, marketing, strategy, business improvement processes, business planning and business processes.
- 2008-2010. Senior Auditor at a large accounting firm in New Zealand, facilitating small to medium business audits.
- 2010-2011. Financial Accountant at a New Zealand electricity company, completing month-end procedures, ensuring record accuracy, responsible for cashflow forecasts.
- 20011-2012. Management and Financial Accountant at a major New Zealand power company, responsible for a range of financials.
- 2012-2014. Corporate/Joint Venture Accountant at a New Zealand oil and gas company, responsible for reporting requirements and liaising with auditors.
- 20014-2016. Contract Interim Finance Manager for a London oil company, responsible for month-end and reporting procedures, annual budget and monthly management reports.
- 2016-2017. Mine Accountant at a major Victorian energy provider, managing staff and compiling and co-ordinating annual budgets, monthly forecasts and management reports.
- 2017-2019. Corporate Services and Finance Manager with a Latrobe Valley Authority, responsible for the finance and procurement team.
- 2019-2020. Sales and Marketing Control Advisor for a large petroleum products business, advising senior leadership on financial control and accounting.
- 2020-current. Business Consultant - helping small businesses creating more time in their business, by reviewing and implementing processes within their business to ensure efficiencies are achieved, through her business as Liz Fleming - The Efficiency Coach.
- Chartered Accountant - Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Canterbury
- Masters in Forensic Accounting - University of Portsmouth