I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Sally is very good at assisting you to see/find the pathway forward to reach your goals and business success, however you might define that. Considered in her assessments and supportive in her approach, Sally understands that business is full of mountains and marathons and will work with you to identify opportunities, recognize gaps and overcome the challenges to find your version of business success.
Sally is a Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders, an accredited Chartered Manager with Chartered Management Institute (UK) and a member of the Australian HR Institute (AHRI) and Australian Institute of Company Directors. She also has experience on numerous governance boards and committees and enjoys knowing that she is making a positive difference and adding value for her clients.
- Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Project Management
- Graduate of Townsville Enterprise Leadership Program
- Graduate of Australian Rural Leadership Program
- User experience (UX) and Design Thinking Certification
- Master in Business Law (focus on Employment Law, Consumer Law, Contract Law and Corporate Governance)
- Master in Dispute Resolution (Business and Workplace Relations specialisation)
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Learning and Teaching
- Diploma in Business
- Master of Business Administration (current)