What is your voucher code?
SBMS Mentor, Trainer and Accountant. Small Business Assistance and Support officer for Shire of Southern Grampians
As a qualified accountant, Colin has worked for banks and an accounting firm in public practice. He has conducted many training courses in areas such as record keeping, monitoring business performance, cash book records and computer programs.
Colin has been involved in various community organisations including the Hamilton Regional Business Association (past President), Hamilton Brass Band, North Hamilton Fire Brigade, Top of the Town Charity Ball (raised $600,000) and Baimbridge College Music Auxiliary.
- 1970-1982. Various senior positions including Accountant, Corporate banking and Management roles in Commercial Bank of Australia (now Westpac).
- 1982-2019. Public practice accountant with clients in small and large businesses, rural farming, auditing, salary/wage earners, and succession planning.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Commercial Law)
- Registered Tax Agent (Since lapsed)
- Associate Australian Society of Accountants
- Cert IV in Workplace Training