I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Ben?
Ben is a dynamic senior manager with strong financial analysis skills and commercial acumen. He has extensive experience working with senior management and key stakeholders and engaging and empowering teams. Ben is results-driven and uses his excellent people skills to share his business knowledge with others.
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Information media and telecommunications-
- Education and training-
- Wholesale trade-
- Melbourne CBD-
- Mornington Peninsula-
Locations by request:
- (Travel to Mornington Peninsula most weekends.)
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria)
SBMS Mentor and Employment agency executive
Since beginning his career as an accountant, Ben has worked in a range of roles with financial, entertainment, retail, design and job recruitment companies. He has held many senior financial and management roles, where he has developed strategies to improve systems, staff morale and productivity.
- 2000-2004. Taxation services company Senior Accountant.
- 2004-2005. Finance company Associate Investment Adviser.
- 2005-2006. Bank financial analyst.
- 2006-2010. Financial Analyst, Group Financial Accountant, Business Analyst and Finance Manager at a UK TV station.
- 2010-2011. Sportswear company Senior Financial Planning Analyst.
- 2011-2012. Design company Financial Controller.
- 2012-2014. Sales and Service Analysis Manger of a large recruitment agency’s employment arm.
- 2014-current. Head of a large recruitment agency’s business website, increasing staff engagement and productivity throughout.
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Master of Business Administration (MBA Executive)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment
- Chartered Accounting Program
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)