What is your voucher code?
Bill is now an SBMS mentor after founding, developing and selling two consulting companies over the past 25 years.
· 1975-1980. Mathematics and science teacher, Head of Science Department, Collingwood Technical College.
· 1981. Technical Sales Representative, Sargent-Welch Scientific (Denver, USA).
· 1982-1983. Sales Engineer, Phillips Scientific & Industrial Division (Melbourne).
· 1983-1988. Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Borg-Warner Chemicals (Melbourne).
· 1988-1993. Senior Consultant, General Manager, John Sergeant Associates (Victoria). Conducted training programs for Australian based companies in sales, key account management and negotiation.
· 1993-2004. Managing Director, Strategic Horizons (Melbourne). Bill founded the business in 1993. It conducted training programs for global companies in key account management, sales, category management, negotiation, presentation and sales leadership skills. Bill sold the business in 2000 and continued to work for it until 2004.
· 2005-2014. Director, Income-Outcome Australia Pty Ltd. Bill sold this business in 2014 & continues to assist the current owner.
· 2005-present. Director, Brookcor Consulting. Consulting to corporate clients in developing financial skills and business acumen using the Income/Outcome™ business simulation. Conducting training programs for global clients in a number of countries in negotiation, key account management, presentation skills and sales strategy.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Chemistry), Swinburne University of Technology
- Diploma of Education, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Education, La Trobe University
- Associate Diploma in Marketing, Monash University