What is your voucher code?
Barbara is able to draw upon her experience working for, and consulting in, a wide variety of industries and business types. Her work history includes multinational corporations, small businesses, petrochemical production, professional services, consulting, governments and education sectors. Her global experience includes Australia, Asia, North America and Europe. Barbara’s major strength is being able to help clients understand their needs and create and deliver effective solutions.
Barbara worked as an engineer, supervisor and manager in the petrochemical industry before refocussing her career to people management and organisational development. This allows her to combine an understanding of people issues with analytical capabilities and business planning. She has experience consulting to or working in higher education, professional services, engineering consulting, research organisations and local and state government.
Barbara’s specific skills and experience include:
- Facilitation, listening and analytical capabilities – the ability to help individuals and teams identify key issues and create working plans. Barbara can listen to vast amounts of data, filter out important features and identify the appropriate actions.
- Management experience in people management, performance analysis, salary and remuneration, benefits, strategic planning and financial budgeting.
- The ability to help individuals and organisations better understand themselves and their culture and use this understanding to enhance performance.
- Comfortable and effective interacting with range of stakeholder groups from staff and frontline managers through to boards of management.
- PhD Education
- Masters Business
- Graduate Diploma Organisational Development
- BS Chemical Engineering