What is your voucher code?
Strategic Advisor and Business Mentor to Not-for-Profit organisations.
Michael was Chief Executive of the G-Force Group of Companies for 11 years. Before that he spent 13 years in various management roles with the Australian Chamber of Manufactures (ACM), which merged with the Australian Industry Group (AIG). Michael is now contracted to the Geelong Region Local Learning and Employment Networks (LLEN) as a business advisor to the Northern Precinct Trade Training Centre (TTC), a $12 million project being developed in Corio by the Department of Education (DEECD).
Michael’s positions have included:
· 2011- Present. Strategic advisor and business mentor to various Not-for-Profit organisations.
· 1999-2011. Chief Executive, G-Force Group of Companies.
· 1995-1999. Regional Manager Geelong and South Western Region, Australian Chamber of Manufactures (ACM)/Australian Industry Group.
· 1991-1995. Regional Manager, Ballarat and Wimmera Region, Australian Chamber of Manufactures (ACM).
· 1986-1991. Industrial Advocate, Australian Chamber of Manufactures (ACM).
· Pre-1986. Chemical Industry Management roles. Owner/operator Hospitality Industry.
Having served on many boards and committees and due to his membership and involvement with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), Michael's recent business education development has mainly concentrated on the implications and implementation of corporate governance/good governance practices. Michael’s other current and previous involvements include:
· Director/Chairman Group Training Australia (Vic).
· Director/Chairman (HSTOL Ltd).
· Director WPC Childcare (WPC Ltd).
· Director/Chairman Australian Technical College Geelong (ATCG Ltd).
· Director Geelong Manufacturing Council (GMC Ltd).
· Director/Deputy Chair GTA National (GTAN Ltd).
· Manager, Geelong Chamber of Commerce.
· Regional Council member, VECCI.
· President, Geelong Business Club (GBC).
· Member, Defence Reserves Support Council (DRSCV).
· Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
· Director/Chairman, Give Where You Live Foundation (GWYL Inc).
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)