I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Events & Workshops
MCC Small Business Mentoring Sessions - Financial Viability
|Date||Monday, 31 May 2021|
|Venue||Small Business Mentor in Residence Day for Melbourne's CBD Businesses|
|Address||On-line or by phone|
|Pricing||$0.00 Funded by Melbourne City Council|
There are 5 sessions still available.
The City of Melbourne, in conjunction with SBMS, is offering business mentoring sessions to support businesses which are situated within the City of Melbourne's CBD area.
The Mentor delivering these mentoring sessions will provide you with the skills you need to promote your business
Eligibility: Who is eligible to apply?
To access business support services, businesses must:
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
- an appropriate legal structure, such as an Australian registered company, business cooperative or partnership
- employ people, up to 50 FTE employees and be a participant in the Commonwealth Government's JobKeeper Payment Scheme
- be a 'bricks and mortar' business impacted by COVID-19 and located within the City of Melbourne municipal boundary, and within the postcode areas of the CBD (3000), World Trade Centre (3005), Docklands (3008) or Southbank (3006). Businesses physically located within co-working spaces must be able to demonstrate they are located in this space at least 50% of the year.
Who is not eligible to apply?
These business support services do not support:
- non-employing businesses
- hospitality businesses (as there are other programs available for this sector)
- political organisations or businesses that have a political purpose
- government departments of agencies, foundations or grant making bodies
- businesses with a primary focus on fundraising
- organisations that have an outstanding debt to the City of Melbourne, or that have failed to comply with the terms and conditions of any previous funding agreement with the City of Melbourne
- current City of Melbourne employees, immediate families and contractors
- any activity that denigrates, excludes or offends parts of the community, is contrary to anti vilification laws, or freedom of speech, or not aligned with Council policies, priorities or values
- not-for-profit organisations, charities, religious organisations, franchises
Please contact the MCC Concierge Service (9658 9658 press 1 for business) for additional information
PLEASE NOTE - bookings for these FREE mentoring sessions are ONLY redeemable at the time specified