I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Consultant and volunteer
Lata offers mentoring support Industry experience in the following areas:
- Value Addition
40+ years of experience in manufacturing industry
- Her experience of textiles is from fiber stage onwards.
- She not only can mentor you in textile and garment manufacturing, planning, research, processing, display, packaging, choice of material, finishing as per products but also in other industries.
- Has a unique skill of planning which keeps her and co- workers motivated to find out new thing in every batch for customer.
- Is very good in finding out market trends and demands.
- Can mentor with long term planing and day to day work.
- Can make project report for any manufacturing industry with financial requirement.
- Has clear concept as how to value add any product.
- Is multilingual in English & Hindi.
- 10 Lata’s mission is to help next generation for setting up work for self and others. Many people have lost job due to recession in the market, so her intent is to help and mentor others for their Prosperit
- Lata’s aim is to help the textile and garment industry to grow in Australia and hence has offered to ment
- her experience helps SME business to highlight their unique products and capabilities.
- Projects managed so far:
- Her Boutique (Garment, Bed/Table linen manufacturing)from 1976-2014
- RR Enterprise (distribution agents for supply activity from leading companies of India) from 1994-1998
- Fab prints textile processing unit from 1993-2014 (for dying printing bleaching and finishing unit) for cotton, silk and blended fabrics.
- Y cookies manufacture of cookies cake etc. on order from 2019-till date
- LM Brand job work on stitching of garments on orders 2021-till date
- certificate course in graphic design
- CULINARY ART CERTIFICATE COURSE FROM MASTER CHEF
- Honours in Physics
- online short courses on marketing, time management,textile processing etc