I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
I am the founder and Legal Practice Director of Morgan Mac Lawyers, which specialises in Commercial Law, Business Law, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution with a focus on the franchising sector. Our clientele are SMEs.
Bank of Queensland Limited (now ME Bank)
Queensland Teachers Credit Union Limited (now RACQ Bank)
- Consulted executives on complex regulatory compliance and strategies to mitigate legal and reputational risks.
- Consulted all levels of management on regulatory reforms, and policy development.
- Consulted all levels of management on regulatory requirements pertaining to Financial Services Regulation, Privacy Law, Franchising, Corporate Law, Business Law, Commercial Law, and dispute resolution and operational implementation.
- Experience and working knowledge of industry, sector and government broad policy direction and engaging with stakeholders to influence regulatory and policy reforms.
- Advocating for small business at State and Local Government forums.
- Experience in public relations, marketing and sales.
KPMG & Ferrier Hodgson
- Consulted executives and all levels of management on all aspects of the business from planning, budgeting to reporting to ensure optimum return to all stakeholders.
- Strategic development and implementation of all facets of running a business from people, compliance, risk management, financial performance to liquidity.
- Establishing internal controls, procedures and processes, and financial and other key metrics and benchmarks to measure desired financial outcomes.
- Monitoring financial performance to align to strategies and to meet financial forecasts, budgets and expected returns set by internal and external stakeholders.
- Advising executives and senior management of corporations under administration on optimised turnaround and exit strategies.
- Reporting to external regulatory authorities.
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws, QUT
- Master of Law (Commercial Law), QUT
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Law (Commercial Law)