I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Audrey?
Audrey has a wealth of experience working in and owning small businesses. She operated retail & wholesale businesses that sold a range of products including toys, clothing, and shoes. She can help with a range of aspects including business automation, store procedures, online stores, social media, merchandising, stakeholder management, project management, marketing, existing plan, sales, and store fit-outs.
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Retail trade-
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- Wholesale trade-
- Central and North Sydney-
- South & South West Sydney-
- Sydney Markets-
- West Sydney and Blue Mountains-
- Hunter and Central Coast-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
Business Mentor, Project Lead & Business Analyst
Audrey worked in the IT industry as a Business Analyst for 15 years of her career. She has exceptional experience in stakeholder management, project management & business automation. It was no surprise when she automated most of the operations in her businesses.
In 2010, Audrey took a break from her professional career & started a baby and children's wear retail business. Soon after, she expanded her store to a bigger premise. A few years later, she opened her second store in St Ives, Sydney. With comprehensive procedures in place, it was smooth sailing in training & onboarding new employees. Audrey's teams were able to fulfill online orders from the website with stocks on shops' floors due to the use of one POS. Excellent customer service, beautiful window & store merchandised, and favourable lease negotiations were a few factors in achieving success for her stores. After 8 years in retail, Audrey sold the retail business for a profit. Audrey then started a wholesale business manufacturing & importing from Vietnam.
Currently, Audrey continues with her professional career as a Project Lead/Business Analyst specialising in helping businesses automating processes to improve productivity. She also spends time mentoring businesses and charity work.
- Certificate of Agile & Scrum Project Management (University of Newcastle)
- Certificate of Project Management – the Complete Guide (University of Newcastle)
- Graduate Certificate of Commercial Law (DEAKIN University)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (University of Adelaide)