I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
SBMS Mentor and Digital marketing Business Proprietor Developing Pay Per Lead Generating Websites for Local Businesses Managing onpage & offpage SEO, PPC advertising for clients On the organising Committee for a Not For Profit raising funds for Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Mark has a variety of skills honed through his involvement in a wide range of business types, including Business Development, e-commerce and website development.
His major strengths include Search Engine Optimisation, SEO, marketing, digital marketing, enhancing a business’s digital footprint, managing pay-per-click advertising and product development.
He is a business owner that has been a proprietor of a range of businesses
- 2011-present. Proprietor of SME Design business that develops online presence
- Also develop and manage online profiles of Small & Medium Size Businesses.
- 2013 - Worked with a college as a trainer specialising in Business
- 2009-2013. E-commerce Business Proprietor. Identified potential growth opportunities and developed products for a motorcycle gear importing business.
- 2003 - 2010 - Purchased various businesses including cafe/bookshop.
- 2001-2014. Residential Property Developer. As Project Manager, purchased, renovated and sold properties for profit.
- WebDev Accelerator Development Program
- Certificate IV Training And Assessment
- Diploma Of Business Management
- Sales And Marketing Certificate