I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Marcus?
With a wealth of experience as a senior manager, Marcus is well placed to help those who are starting out, facing difficulties or hope to expand their business. He also co-owns his own business in the tourist and retail industries, so has a good understanding of the challenges involved.
- Administrative and support services-
- Financial and insurance services-
- Tourism, hospitality, accommodation and food services-
- Retail trade-
- South Gippsland-
- Latrobe Valley-
- East Gippsland-
- Bass Coast-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
SBMS Mentor, Guest Accommodation and Retail Shop Owner
Marcus has had a long and varied career in accounting and management in a range of large businesses. He has extensive experience in business management and processes, and now runs his own tourism and retail enterprise.
- 1999-2004. Group Administration Manager at a large poultry producer. Responsible for 12 head office and eight site staff, debtors’ ledger, risk management, cash management and management reporting.
- 2004-2006. National Credit Manager at a large dairy farmer co-operative. Oversaw 16 staff members, debtors’ ledger, board reporting and ledger reviews.
- 2006-2007. Trade Debtors Insurance and Risk manager (contract role) with a large mining industry supplier, setting up ongoing management processes.
- 2007. Reviewed all export accounts at a large paper and recycle company and worked on processes and procedures.
- 2007-2014. Group Shared Services Manager at an edible oil and margarine company, responsible for shared services for accounts payable and business processes.
- 2016-2018. Business Head – International Markets with a consulting company.
- 2014-2018. President of a business tour company.
- 2018- . Guest house and gift shop co-owner.
- Diploma in Management