I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Semi-retired, Business coach and SBMS and general mentoring
Comfortable with big and small projects, Trevor uses his extensive retail experience to help small businesses develop. He helps with overall strategy, business plans, budgeting, financial reporting, OTB controls, fit-out and concept development, operational retail matters and fund raising. Trevor has also specialised in helping overseas retailers into the Australian market by developing sophisticated marketplace models and sales forecasting tools, benchmarking and concept development.
- 1971-78. Accountant, Production Planning and Distribution, East Asiatic Company (EAC), Robal Textiles and Kauri Timber Company.
- 1978-1993. Chief Accountant and National Operations Manager, Just Jeans Group. As Chief Accountant, Trevor developed cash flow budgeting systems and accounting systems and reports, oversaw property control and profitability reporting for all shops and ran the import program. As National Operations Manager he oversaw expansion from 10 outlets to 400 outlets, opening stores in all states of Australia and New Zealand.
- 1993-1995. State Leasing Manager, Lend Lease Victoria, with Lend Lease Retail. Developed shopping centre retail plans and budgets while coordinating leasing matters on projects worth $600 million.
- 2003-2004. Created a specialist retail consulting practice under the banner of HLB Mann Judd (previously MGI Meyrick Webster Group). Consulted for major retailers including Bristol Paints, Telstra, RACV, City of Melbourne, Hard rcok Cafe's and many smaller businesses.
- 2002-2007. Concept development and market testing with Lets Shop Pty Ltd, which was formed to take advantage of the internet as a business communication channel. It partnered with research organisations and targeted retailers and major brands.
- 1995-present. Managing Director, T&M Mason and Associates/The Retail Partnership Pty Ltd. Develops strategies for retailers in understanding the Australasian market and establishing with minimum risk.
- 2003-2017. Workshop Leader with the Victorian Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources Under New Management program for small business.
- 2010-present. Business coach helping small business develop business models, financial plans and assisted with growing business and ongoing strategy.
- Degree in Business Studies majoring in Accounting
- Strategic Planning and Management in Retail