I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Would you like to book with Greg?
Greg shows small business owners how to multiply their profits and make their business run without them, using the proven principles from his best-selling book, "The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success". To make a business run without you requires:
1. A Business Plan to drive your business growth
2. A Marketing Strategy producing predicable & controllable streams of enquiries
3. A Business Management System that turns your business into a profit machine
4. Motivation to get the most from people within your business &
5. Owner Accountability and discipline with a business that’s run by reports.
With an initial focus on the structure of the client's business, his focus moves to the major issues preventing the owner achieving their goals, whether they be marketing, sales or business management systems.
Greg also works with many couples in business, for whom he wrote the award winning book, "Married to the Business".
Greg's speciality is new businesses and businesses with turnover under $1million.
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Financial and insurance services-
- Professional, scientific and technical services-
- Web & Online Marketing-
- Administrative and support services-
- Education and training-
- Melbourne North-
- Melbourne East-
- Melbourne CBD-
- Melbourne South East-
Mentoring available by:
- In Person, Face to Face in (Victoria) or by Phone and online
Small Business Advisor and SBMS mentor
Throughout his 25 years of business experience in seven countries, including eight years in the US and UK as a corporate executive with responsibilities for Strategy, Business Development and Operations, Dr Greg Chapman has become an expert on international best practice.
He has been responsible for the operation of businesses and projects ranging from the micro to billion-dollar size. Greg lives and breathes a wide range of knowledge “from experience”.
Since leaving the corporate world, he started his own coaching and consulting business working directly with small business owners.
Greg's best-selling small business book, The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success was a finalist in the International Indie Business Book Awards.
Greg was the publisher of the Australian Small Business Blog and also wrote Price: How to Charge More without Losing Sales. His latest book, an international silver medal winner, is Married to the Business, a case study of couples in business.
Greg also taught business to final year professionals at the University of Melbourne, where his first book was on the prescribed reading list. He has presented for such organisations as the Housing Industry Association, the Australian Institute of Architects, Engineers Australia, CPA Australia as well as at industry events around the world.
Through his company, Empower Business Solutions, Greg has spent 20 years advising hundreds of small business owners who were sick and tired of being small. He has also been a Telstra Business Awards and a Marketing and Communications Executives International Awards judge.
- 1980-2002. Various positions rising to Vice President Producing Assets (Americas), BHP Billiton.
- 2008-2010. Owner, Small Business Achiever newsletter.
- 2007-2010. Board member of the Australian chapter of Marketing and Communications Executives International.
- 2006-2022. Publisher, The Australian Small Business Blog.
- 2006-2022. Owner, Australian Business Coaching Club
- 2004-2022. CEO, Empower Business Solutions.
Results achieved for past clients:
“increased sales by 400%” Des Kennedy - PhotoFinish
“doubled our sales conversion rate” Paul Upton - Upton Engineering
“100% increase in gross profit” - Ray Verati - Verve Project Management
“enquiries increased by 50%” - Bianca Scaife - Cooper Scaife Architects
“increase chargeable rate by 400%” - Greg Fellows - Dynamic Business & Training Success
"in the last month we have had more sales that the previous six" - Paul Upton - Upton Engineering
"Within three months I have been able to increase my turnover by 50%" - Cory Hull - MJ Landscaping
"Our sales conversion rates have tripled" - Caroline Chaplin - Rooms with Style
"Our company has already won 2 significant projects, both worth over $50k" - Andrew Thomas - Invent Design
"I have quadrupledthe price and doubled the engagement rate" - Jane Hillard - Designful
"My margins are at least 65% higher, some double" - Toby Potter - Potter's Premium Painting
- Masters Business Administration
- Diploma Australian Institute of Company Directors