I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Strategy consulting, specialising in marketing and digital systems management, Novinka International Pty Ltd, Melbourne. Director of the Board, Small Business Mentoring Services / Australian Horse Industries Council
· 1997-2007. Various customer service roles including Darrell Lea chocolates (six years), women’s apparel and accessories stores such as Enni, Rich, Kleins, and Daimaru.
· 2004-2005 Purchasing analyst, Ford Motor Company.
· 2007-2011 Director of Business Development, Melbourne Textiles Agencies. Local and interstate customer engagement for international textile manufacturers. Fabric importer.
· 2008-2014 (part-time). Director, Brand Manager, Mina & Katusha, Melbourne. Sales, marketing and communications management for the independent fashion brand specialising in the design and manufacture of women’s apparel and accessories.
· 2011-2012 Communications Manager, Starfish Ventures, Melbourne. Managed marketing and communications for the venture capital firm.
· 2009-2014 Outreach Manager (Government and Industry Liaison) National Information Communications Technologies Australia (NICTA). Managed events and partner liaison for Australia’s ICT research centre of excellence. Also developed high school education programs.
· 2011-2015 Director, Business Development, Gusto & Elan, Melbourne. Develops promotion strategies, establishes industry partnerships and acquires clients across international markets for the marketing and business development agency, which provides retail and wholesale services and strategy consultation to fashion brands, specialising in sales, launches, brand growth, international promotion, boutique and online retail.
· 2014-current Project Director, Novinka International Pty Ltd, Melbourne. Small Business strategy consulting. Project activation and management. Managed special project including Design Australia USA, an export program for Australian fashion designers to the US, and STEM education initiatives for the University of Melbourne. Guest lecturer on entrepreneurship at Australian Institute of Music, and RMIT (Masters of Fashion Entrepreneurship)
2015-current Executive Director - Australian Fashion Film Awards.
2016-current Grants Assessor - City of Melbourne - Innovation Business Grants / Business Event Grants
2018-current QVM Trader Connect Program Manager / Business Mentor in Residence
2018-current Director of the Board - Small Business Mentoring Service
2019-current Director of the Board - Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC)
2020-current Advisory Board Member - Cancer Support Angels
- • Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Information Systems, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
- Various public speaking, management, negotiation, problem solving, import/export, customer service and business acumen professional development course