I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Strategy consulting, specialising in marketing and digital systems management, Novinka International Pty Ltd, Melbourne. Director of the Board, Small Business Mentoring Services / Australian Horse Industries Council, Digital Marketing tutor at RMIT.
· 1997-2007. Various customer service roles including Darrell Lea chocolates (six years), women’s apparel and accessories stores, boutique and department stores.
· 2004-2005 Purchasing analyst, Ford Motor Company.
· 2007-2011 Director, Melbourne Textiles Agencies. Agency and importer specialising in apparel fabrics.
· 2008-2014 (part-time). Director, Brand Manager, Mina & Katusha, Melbourne. Sales, marketing and communications management for the independent fashion brand specialising in the design and manufacture of women’s apparel and accessories.
· 2011-2012 Communications Manager, Starfish Ventures, Melbourne. Managed marketing and communications for the venture capital firm.
· 2009-2014 Outreach Manager (Government and Industry Liaison) National Information Communications Technologies Australia (NICTA). Managed events and partner liaison for Australia’s ICT research centre of excellence. Also developed high school education programs.
· 2011-2015 Director, Business Development, Gusto & Elan, Melbourne. (Fashion Boutique and Marketing Agency) Developed promotion strategies, establishes industry partnerships and acquires clients across international markets for the marketing and business development agency, which provides retail and wholesale services and strategy consultation to fashion brands, specialising in sales, launches, brand growth, international promotion, boutique and online retail.
· 2014-current Project Director, Novinka International Pty Ltd, Melbourne. Small Business strategy consulting and strategic planning workshops, marketing and digital marketing planning. Project activation and management. Digital adaptation and digital marketing and information systems audit and sourcing.
(Managed special projects including Design Australia USA, an export program for Australian fashion designers to the US, and STEM education initiatives for the University of Melbourne.)
2015-current Executive Director - Australian Fashion Film Awards.
2016-current Grants Assessor - City of Melbourne - Innovation Business Grants / Business Event Grants
2017-current Guest lecturer on entrepreneurship at Australian Institute of Music, and RMIT (Masters of Fashion Entrepreneurship)
2018-2019 QVM Trader Connect Program Manager / Business Mentor in Residence - established tertiary student internship placement program for small businesses
2018-current Director of the Board - Small Business Mentoring Service
2019-current Director of the Board - Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC)
2019-current Digital Marketing workshop facilitator - City of Melbourne, City of Whittlesea, QVM + others
2020-2021 Advisory Board Member - Cancer Support Angels
2021 - current Vice-chairman of the Board - Cancer Support Angels
2020-current Advisory Board Member - Lensel
2021-current RMIT - Digital Marketing - Sessional Tutor
- • Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Information Systems, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
- Harvard Business School - Professional Specialisation in Strategy, including Sustainable Business Strategy and Pricing
- Digital marketing, Export/Import, Public speaking, SEO and Google marketing, retail management and merchandising, sales, entrepreneurship