I want to select a Mentor that can help with...
What is your voucher code?
Events & Workshops
iHarvest Coworking - Mentor in Residence - 1:1 Session
|Date||Tuesday, 21 Nov 2023|
|Venue||Brimbank Community and Civic Centre|
|Address||301 Hampshire Road
|Pricing||$0.00 per person|
Mentoring for Small Businesses - Brimbank City Council
The Brimbank City Council, in conjunction with SBMS, is offering Business Mentoring Sessions to support Businesses, which are situated within Council Area.
Our Mentors, have many years of experience and a lot to offer. If you're Planning, Starting or wanting to Grow your Business, these Mentoring sessions could help guide you.
Our mentors can assist you across a wide range of topics including:
- New Venture - Starting your Business
- Market Planning - Customer Growth, Digital Literacy & Engagement
- Strategic Planning - Growing your Business
- Business Planning - Running your Business
- Financial Viability - Finance & Money (Budgeting/Cash Flow)
- Management - Working with People (selection of appropriate tools & Processes)
- Succession Planning - Exiting your Business (Insolvency)
- Funding - Grant Applications & Understanding Grant Requirements
iHarvest Coworking Sunshine
- Phone: 9249 4000
- Email: [email protected]
If all sessions are filled please contact iHarvest Support Officer to discuss further options.
PLEASE NOTE - iHarvest members are to book directly through iHarvest. Refer to your iHarvest Support Officer for further details.