What is your voucher code?
The conference was a huge success and was designed to both upskill and inform the mentors on current issues.
The agenda featured:
· A training session on Digital and web tools
· The ACCC presentation on Scamwatch and the impact of scams on small business
· A Cybersecurity expert presenting on ransomware and how businesses can protest and respond to an attack
· Mark Brennan as an SBMS Ambassador presented on the value of SBMS in providing coalface information to all levels of Government to assist in awareness and policy development
· Square came in and gave a square reader to all mentors and talked about new technologies for payments
· The ATO presenting on their new digital tools
· AusIndustry speaking about federal grants
· Presentation of the annual SBMS Albert Nelson Award to Michelle Michie
· David Mann as an SBMS Ambassador giving an update on small business
· Judy O’Connell presenting the VSBC strategic plan
· Mark Schramm from the VSBC on trends for disputes. In particular highlighting the number of website development disputes.
· And a Drone pilot talking on the future and how businesses will adopt drone technology to develop new business opportunities