What is your voucher code?
Small Business Advisor, Conference Speaker and SBMS mentor
Dr Greigg Chapman is a leading advisor of emerging businesses. He is a professional speaker, author, business and marketing coach. Throughout his 25 years of business experience in seven countries, including eight years in the US and UK as a corporate executive with responsibilities for Strategy, Business Development and Operations, he has become an expert on international best practice. Greigg is the Profit Whisperer.
He has been responsible for the operation of businesses and projects ranging from the micro to billion-dollar size. Greigg lives and breathes a wide range of knowledge “from experience”. His best-selling small business book, The Five Pillars of Guaranteed Business Success was a finalist in the International Indie Business Book Awards.
Greigg publishes the Australian Small Business Blog and also wrote Price: How to Charge More without Losing Sales. His latest book, an international silver medal winner, is Married to the Business: Honey I love you, but our business sucks.
Greigg teaches business to final year professionals at the University of Melbourne, where his first book is on the prescribed reading list. He has presented for such organisations as the Housing Industry Association, the Australian Institute of Architects, Engineers Australia, CPA Australia as well as at industry events around the world.
Through his company, Empower Business Solutions, Greigg has spent more than 10 years advising hundreds of small business owners who were sick and tired of being small. He has also been a Telstra Business Awards and a Marketing and Communications Executives International Awards judge.
- 1980-2002. Various positions rising to Vice President Producing Assets (Americas), BHP Billiton.
- 2008-2010. Owner, Small Business Achiever newsletter.
- 2007-2010. Board member of the Australian chapter of Marketing and Communications Executives International.
- 2006-present. Creator and editor, The Australian Small Business Blog.
- 2006-present. Owner, Australian Business Coaching Club
- 2004-present. CEO and Advisor, Empower Business Solutions.
- Masters Business Administration
- Diploma Australian Institute of Company Directors