What is your voucher code?
Owner and General Manager, PackoDairyTechrefrig Pty Ltd
Peter has a wealth of engineering and business management experience, successfully running a number of companies and managing the regional base of a large multinational company.
· 1977-1986. Design Engineer, rising to Divisional Manager, Penguin Industrials (Pty) Ltd. Involved in tendering for municipal and government contracts, product manufacturing, staff and site control.
· 1986-1994. General Manager and Alternate Director, MEWA Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd. Responsible for the operations of a manufacturing installation and service company employing 300 people and selling 200 products. Increased monthly turnover by 25 per cent, allowing Stock Exchange listing.
· 1994-2001. General Manager, Chloromatic Pty Ltd, chlorination equipment, ozone generator and heat pump manufacturer. Responsible for all facets of operations and grew the company from a local business to a national company in five state capital cities and an export market.
· 2002-2003. General Manager, Suhner (UK) Ltd, manufacturer of quality niche equipment and part of a Swiss manufacturing group. Responsible for running the business, particularly financial controls, staff motivation and customer service.
· 2003-2008. General Manager and managing director, Packo Fullwood Pty Ltd, international OEM company providing a range of capital equipment through to consumables. Responsible for managing the company and motivating staff during a challenging time for the company.
· 2008-2010. Regional Manager, South West Group, Kempe Engineering Group, a private engineering group with 2500 employees internationally and 14 Australian manufacturing bases. Responsible for major projects, profitability and marketing within a region. Successfully planned and opened two new branches.
2011-present. Owner and General Manager, PackoDairyTechrefrig Pty Ltd. Part-time business consultant focussing on business development, sales and marketing.
- MBA (dip)
- Stainless Steel manufacture & processing
- HND Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Pneumatics
- Member of the American Institute of Metals
- Member, Dairy Association of Australia (DIAA)