What is your voucher code?
Anne has run and managed several businesses, and mentored business owners through NEIS (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme).
· 1990-1994. Anne was a Sales Representative Merchandiser for Colgate Palmolive, where her duties included merchandising all related products, selling in and relaying of new products into local supermarkets.
· 1994-2009. As owner and operator of Shepparton Camping World, Anne ran the business and dealt with national and international suppliers. Among her responsibilities was strategic management, program management, advertising, marketing, MYOB retail management operations, inventory management, staff selection and recruitment, industrial relations, business plans, organisational reviews, research and development, staff training and MYOB accounting.
· 2009-2010. Anne was a mentor for the NEIS program, helping new business owners with marketing, sales and general strategies. At the time she was also responsible for the financial liquidation of Camping World Australia as it transitioned from a co-operative to a Propriety Limited. She also organised an annual conference for 50 members.
· 2010-2014. Anne was Office Manager of The Little Gourmet Food Company, where she managed the business and set up and ran its financial systems.
- Diploma of Mothercraft Nursing
- MYOB Certificate
- MYOB Payroll Certificate
- MYOB Retail Manager Certificate
- Certificate in Retail Operations
- Certificate IV in Hospitality