What is your voucher code?
Founder and CEO of a successful internet start-up Cash Flow Story (www.cashflowstory.com) & Secure Returns (www.securereturns.com.au). Director and mentor to a range of IT companies, including Escrow Angel, an online Escrow Company (www.escrowangel.com.au) and DiffuzeHR (www.diffuzehr.com.au)
Joss is very experienced in all aspects of the IT industry and an expert in financial analysis and cash flow. He is a results focused executive, director and Mentor, who over the past few years has amongst other achievements:
- Founded his own start-up which has more than 9000 active users
- Helped raise more than $600,000 for start-up IT companies
- Helped a software company sell one of its products at a significant Price to Earnings ratio
- Developed a scorecard for the NAB’s website. www.nab.com.au/powerofone
- Designed and developed online business improvement scorecards for a range of businesses
- Successfully helped a company launch a new product with seminars around Australia – with more than 1000 customers already signed up
- Helped a start-up develop an alternate strategy to fund its initial development
- Advised a major IT company on its USA expansion plans
- Advised and assisted a range of different IT companies
- Appointed to the boards of five IT start-up companies
- Sold a software company he co-founded in 1998 after overseeing as Product Director the design and development of a range of business analysis and cash flow software products that are used by banks and businesses globally.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Accountancy