What is your voucher code?
Small business entrepreneur, small business and corporate management consultant and Mentor.
Clinton is a small business Mentor with more than 40 years’ ‘hands-on’ management and consulting experience in Australia, New Zealand, South-East Asia and North America at all management levels in a range of business types and traditional business functional unit ‘silos’.
Clinton has worked with:
· Leadership Teams to develop strategic plans, KPIs, KRAs and business transformation strategies;
· Functional unit management to develop operational plans, performance measurement / evaluation criteria and strategic project and portfolio program goals, objectives and outcomes;
· Key business stakeholders and subject experts to define and document functional, process, data, non-functional and communication transformation requirements plus key operational success criteria;
· Business owners and entrepreneurs to develop new product and services strategies, business cases, plans, acquisition and merger strategies based on innovative processes, technologies and ‘market niches’;
· Global technology solution and service providers to interpret the business’s functional requirements, define IT architecture, security and application infrastructure requirements, design technology solutions and document the SDLC process. This includes user acceptance and technical testing plans, rollout / implementation strategy and contingency plans to ensure that the business’s functional requirements and key criteria are met;
· Key business and technology transformation sponsors to facilitate the projected cost/benefit outcomes and desired people, process, technology, communication and cultural transformations.
Clinton has extensive small business startup, operating and exiting experience, plus significant multi-national corporate financial, project, program, risk, change, quality and management experience in Australia and overseas. He also knows about management consulting, finance, people, business process, technology, communications, product, solution and services planning and delivery. His proven ‘toolkit’ includes innovative people, process, project, program, change, risk, business continuity, quality and communications management methodologies, tools and templates.
This toolkit has delivered significant strategic outcomes on time, on budget, across a diverse number of industries. Clinton’s ‘value-add’, service approach, excellent leadership, individual and team motivation skills have all led to success in ‘making things happen’ where others have failed. .He has also developed and implemented project, program and risk management processes and procedures in the financial services, telecommunications and defense contracting sectors. He has developed ‘Best Practice’ policies, procedures and standards for projects as well as cultural change for whole organisations.
Using his own experience as a business owner-operator, Clinton’s innovative corporate practice evaluation/assessment methodology focuses on people, processes, technology and communication. This measures in detail the effectiveness of a project, program or organisational culture change relative to the organisation’s strategic goals, objectives and outcomes. Clinton’s ‘start up toolkits’ also reflects his detailed insight into online customer, product distribution and service portals, their maintenance and support services.
Clinton is experienced in corporate management, accounting, process re-engineering, internal audits, projects/programs, risk, change, quality management, financial and management consulting across many industries. He uses pragmatic people, processes, technology and communication strategies, plans and solutions delivery methodologies to help his clients meet and exceed stakeholder expectations. His skill and experience in design and developing best practice project/program and quality management systems, practices and procedures has enabled two world-wide IT professional services providers to achieve ISO 9001 quality management accreditation for their Asia/Pacific operations.
- Dip Accounting
- BCom - Org & Bus Mgt + Ind Rel
- Dip Bus Mgt
- Project Management